November 7, 2013 7 Comments
Choose any one story from this list of 2013 winners: Best of Photojournalism 2013 Multimedia. Please choose a different story from other students who posted before you did.
NOTE: Be sure to select a STORY with AUDIO.
In your blog post, do all of the following:
- Provide the title of the story, and make the title a direct link to the main story page.
- Summarize the story (do not copy/paste anything; use your own words).
- Tell how the story made you feel as you watched and listened to it.
- Discuss the images (specify whether they are video or stills or both). You may compare them to images from some other visual media; for example, are they cinematic? Are they like print news images? Are they like TV news images?
- Discuss the audio — both its content and the way it contributes to the story.
- Separately, discuss the use of natural sound (nat SOT) in the story.